Sunday, June 27, 2010

I HEART ART : LAURA LAINE

Finnish Fashion Illustrator Laura Laine has been a regular feature on my desktop wallpapers for a couple of years now and I thought, in case you hadn't been exposed to her beautiful work yet (shock horror!), I would share some this morning! Based in Helinksi, she studied Fashion Design before concentrating solely on Illustration and setting herself up as a full-time freelance artist. She has done commissions for places like H+M, Zara, Tommy Hilfiger and Viktor&Rolf. (and I believe she also teaches at a university sometimes)
Her work is always so detailed and shaded beautifully, Id be really interested in learning more about the methods she uses and what inspires her... hope you guys enjoy her work now as much as I do! take a look -

Zara
Muse Magazine


Zara


Zara

I.T Post Magazine
Muse Magazine

elle girl
H&M
all images from lauralaine.net
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...