Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I HEART ART : IGOR + ANDRE VIDEO


I have seen Danny Roberts' work around here and there but only just came across his blog Igor + Andre. This video was on there and thought I'd share it because I always love to see how artists work. The music really sets a mood and I love the plate of biscuits that slowly dissapear near the end.
I hear he is illustrating/working on a childrens book with Sophie Ward (Yes Gemma's sister) which I look forward to seeing!
I had the pleasure of meeting Sophie during my uni years while I was dressing her for a David Jones season launch show. She was super lovely and quiet and really seemed to love reading. I remember we spoke about the Harry Potter novel she was reading at the time. Anyway hope you are enjoying your Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...