Monday, April 26, 2010

FASHION GLEE

Last week the boyfriend and I were having a movie night with some friends of ours and they put on the first episode of Glee. Now I had heard a lot about it...more like I had heard about it a lot! and everyone seemed to be obsessed with this new fangled musical comedy (even, I hear President Obama himself) but I just never got around to watching. I am now 3 episodes in and hooked, I already want to steal Emma's hair colour and all her sweater clips! and in that respect apparently I am not alone. Check out this amazing blog all about the fashions Emma Pillsbury and Co. wear on set : What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear (seen via Smitten Design) And while you do that I am off to shop for some sweater clips and to think up an event to wear them to!

image here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...