Wednesday, April 14, 2010

D.I.Y - POTTING HERBS

For a couple of years now I have wanted to grow my own herbs but never got around to it. So for my birthday recently when I was given a set of little pots, my herb-craving was re-ignited! Finally this week I went out and got some seed packets and soil from my local hardware store and I'm all ready to go! Pity that the box the pots came in had a photo of white pots and inside were blue pots...never mind; its a good 'ol can of spray paint to the rescue. I taped up the little chalkboard plaques (where you write the herb names) and sprayed away today in the fading afternoon light. Tomorrow is potting time and come 10-14 days I will see the fruits...er herbs...of my labour! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...