Wednesday, January 26, 2011

RUNWAY TOP 6 : ELIE SAAB COUTURE SPRING 2011

Wow...The Elie Saab couture show...wow. So beautiful, romantic, ethereal, sophisticated..sparkly! If Dior on Monday was Amazing and breathtaking than this show was its unbelievably gorgeous and best of all, wearable, best friend. In my opinion Elie Saab is the master of the gown, red carpets everywhere must watch wide eyed in anticipation and this was probably my fave season yet. There wasn't a single piece I wouldn't covet, choosing a top 6 was darn near impossible! So here is a broad but too quick peek (you have to look at the whole collection). Oh to be a million-heiress ...

1 comment:

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Gorgeous dresses... thanks for visiting my blog yesterday -- glad you left a comment, it lead me to yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...