Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BRISBANE THREADS SURPRISE FASHION FIND

A lucky dip for fashionable adults! Online fashion community Brisbane Threads has come up with a clever idea called Surprise Fashion Finds. Im new to this site so not sure if this is a regular occurrence? But there are 50 mystery boxes available for sale at just $20 (plus postage) and contain goodies from places such as Saralli, Dexter-Rose and stylist Rebecca Williams, up to the value of $100.
All done through ebay (with the security of paypal) the process is simple and easy, its just all about the luck of the draw. My mystery box is on its way and I can't wait to break it open and check my luck! Over half of the boxes have already been snapped up, so if you are a lucky dipper from way back you will love this! I'll be sharing my surprise fashion find as soon as it arrives on my doorstep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...